Điều Khoản Và Điều Kiện
The terms and conditions set forth below govern your use of this website of Careerjet Ltd and are legally binding you. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not access or otherwise use this site and/or the services or any information contained on the site. You agree that Careerjet may make changes to the services offered on this site, at any time without notice, and can revise these terms at any time. We will notify you of such revisions by posting an updated version of these terms on the site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms. Your continued use of the site and/or the services shall constitute your consent to such changes. This Site and the Services are intended for use by individuals looking for employment and for employers and recruiters seeking candidates for employment.
General Use Restrictions
All information, documents and Services provided on this Site, including trademarks, logos, graphics and images are provided to you by Careerjet. Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title or interest in or to the Materials on any legal basis.
Careerjet's services are for your personal, non-commercial use only. If you wish to make commercial use of Careerjet, you must enter into an agreement with Careerjet to do so in advance. Please contact us for more information. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms and Careerjet may remove your postings from this Site and/or the Services with or without cause. Upon any termination of this limited license, you agree to immediately destroy any electronic or printed Materials and cease using the Site and/or the Services.
You are prohibited from taking any action to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the security and access control provisions of the Site and the Services. Such prohibited conduct includes, without limitation, any efforts to (a) log in to an account with a password not assigned to you, (b) access personally identifiable information not intended for you, (c) test the security measures on the Site and/or attempt to identify system vulnerabilities, (d) impersonate any other user of the Site and/or the Services or forge any of the header information in any posting or tamper with the TCP/IP packet header, (d) modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt or allow others to attempt to discover the underlying computer code for the Site and/or the Services, or (f) overwhelm or disable the Site or the Services or interfere with the access and use of the Site and/or the Services by any other user. If Careerjet becomes aware of any of the foregoing activities, Careerjet may investigate and may respond, and when appropriate, Careerjet may work with law enforcement authorities in such investigations and for the purpose of prosecuting offenders.
Your continued use of the Site and the Services is expressly conditioned on your compliance with the preceding prohibitions and with the obligations and restrictions. Without limiting the generality of foregoing, you acknowledge that Careerjet expressly prohibits and you agree not to:
- Provide any false or misleading information about your identity or employment information provided by you to Careerjet in relation to your use of or access to the Site and/or Services;
- Post any false or inaccurate Submissions (defined below) or information;
- Use the Services and/or the Site to violate any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, the infringement of any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of others, or violate the privacy or publicity rights of any other person.
- Post any Submissions or information that is abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harass, stalk, or otherwise subject any other user of the Site and/or Services to unwanted and/or inappropriate contact.
- Post any position or business opportunity which requires payment from the applicant or requires recruitment of other individuals, sub-distributors or sub-agents such as a multilevel marketing scheme, pyramid scheme, franchise or distributorship arrangement.
- Use the Site, Services and/or Materials for any purpose other than to identify employment opportunities for yourself or to identify prospective employees for users' employment opportunities.
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or sending unsolicited faxes and/or advertise any products or services either by directly posting on the Site or within the Services or by making unsolicited contact with any user via email, telephone, postal mail, or any other method of communication.
- Make any changes, additions and/or deletions to any Submissions posted by any user with out the express written authorization of such other user.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on Site's infrastructure.
- Include any hyperlinks or any misleading, irrelevant and/or hidden keywords in any Submissions posted by you.
- Frame or link to the Site of any of the content or information available from the Site unless Careerjet expressly consents to such linking and/or framing.
- Intentionally expose the Site and/or Service to any computer virus or any other program or code intended to disrupt or disable to operations of the Site and/or Service;
- Use any robot, spider or other program or device to retrieve or index any portion of the Careerjet Site;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users for any purpose other than use of the Site and/or Services as expressly permitted herein.
The foregoing prohibitions do not impose on Careerjet, and Careerjet does not assume, any obligation to monitor or remove any Submissions or other information or communication submitted by you or any other member. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content that may be offensive or objectionable to you. Your access to the Site and Services is undertaken at you own risk and Careerjet is not responsible for any offensive or otherwise objectionable materials that may be posted by any third party.
Account Registration and Password Protection
Prior to gaining access to certain Services on the Site, Careerjet will require you to set up a user name and password as set forth in the account registration procedures posted on the Site. You agree to comply with the procedures specified by Careerjet from time to time regarding obtaining and updating Passwords for the Site and Services. You agree to assume sole responsibility for the security of Passwords issued to you. Passwords are subject to cancellation or suspension by Careerjet at any time, including upon the misuse of any and the reissuance or reactivation of Passwords. You agree to ensure that you will use your best efforts to prevent any third party from obtaining your Password, and you shall inform Careerjet immediately in writing of any actual or potential unauthorized access to a Password or to the Site and/or Services.
Third Party Content
Links To Third Party Sites
Disclaimer of Warranty
You acknowledge and agree that this Site and/or the Services may include certain errors, omissions, outdated information which may affect the quality of the Materials. You acknowledge that the Materials have not been independently verified or authenticated in whole or in part by Careerjet, and agree that Careerjet does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the Materials and further agree that Careerjet has no liability for any errors or omissions in the Materials, whether provided by Careerjet or its licensors.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER Careerjet NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY FORM OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, OR ANY EXTERNAL WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, HOWEVER ARISING, WHETHER FOR BREACH OR IN TORT, EVEN IF Careerjet WAS INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and all disputes shall be decided by the English courts.